UC ORACLES TOASTMASTERS
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
CLUB 4292 | AREA 4 | DISTRICT 4 | DIVISION D | REGION II
UC Oracles Toastmasters meets every Thursday (except the first of the month) from 12-1pm. Guests are welcome to attend any of our meetings! Just walk in or contact us if you have questions.
We are a Toastmasters International club based at the University of California, San Francisco. UC Oracles was established on June 6, 2001 by a mid management group oriented towards staff development. Our club is open to the staff, faculty, students, researchers, post-docs and residents of UCSF. We are sponsored by the UCSF Academic Business Officer’s group (ABOG) and UCSF’s Human Resources Development and Training program.
The Mission of UC Oracles is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop outstanding communication and leadership skills, fostering self-confidence and personal growth.
Meetings are held on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Thursdays from 12-1pm in N-417, in the Nursing building on the Parnassus campus.
To reach the Nursing building:
- Enter 513 Parnassus (the Medical Sciences building)
- Walk through and take the diagonal stairs on the right to exit the building
- Take the straight path to the Nursing building
- Walk straight through the ground floor, turn left and take the stairs or elevator two floors up OR walk up the stairs, turn left, and take the stairs or elevator one floor up.
- Meetings are held in N-417 unless other arrangements are noted online.
For more information on Toastmasters, visit toastmasters.org